The Consumer and Community Involvement (CCI) Program is for people who share an interest in consumer and community involvement in research.
Why should I join the CCI Program?
Joining the CCI Program allows you to find out about:
- Training workshops
- Events and ways you can have a say about research
- People to have a say about your research
- Up-to-date information about consumer and community involvement
- The Consumer and Community Involvement Program
Who can be an CCI Program member?
- Consumers, carers and members of the wider community
- Researchers, students and clinicians
- Consumer and community organisations
- Health administrators and policy makers
- Non-government organisations
Disclaimer: The Consumer and Community Involvement Program reserves the right to accept or not accept all membership applications.
If you would like to join our Program then please email us or call 08 6151 1071