The Consumer and Community Involvement (CCI) Program is for people who share an interest in consumer and community involvement in research.
Why should I join the CCI Program?
Joining the CCI Program allows you to find out about:
- Training workshops
- Events and ways you can have a say about research
- People to have a say about your research
- Up-to-date information about consumer and community involvement
- The Consumer and Community Involvement Program
Who can be an CCI Program member?
- Consumers, carers and members of the wider community
- Researchers, students and clinicians
- Consumer and community organisations
- Health administrators and policy makers
- Non-government organisations
Disclaimer: The Consumer and Community Involvement Program reserves the right to accept or not accept all membership applications.