How do we best talk to our family about testing for genetically based conditions, including Familial Hypercholesterolaemia?
Date: 28 October 2020 @ 07:00 PM - 09:00 PM
Venue: Wembley Community Centre
If you, a close family member or friend has Familial Hypercholesterolaemia (FH), or other genetically diagnosed conditions, we invite you to come and talk to us about:
- Best way to inform relatives about a genetically diagnosable condition
- Identifying potential barriers to family communications
- How to increase awareness in the community for FH
- A family member with FH or related to a family member affected by the disorder
- People, and their carers or relatives, who have been had genetic testing to diagnose a condition or who have been advised they have a genetically based condition, but have chosen not to be tested.
This is a catered event with light refreshments being served and an honorarium of $35 being paid for all attendees. Please advise of any dietary requirements.
Please register via our website or you can contact us directly via email: email@example.com or by calling us on (08) 6151-1071